Into vampires or werewolves? There’s an app for that. Here are our favorite spooky mobile apps, just in time for Halloween:
- For those who prefer treats to tricks, Decoretta lets users send messages to each other using templates filled with ghosts, goblins and other Halloween decorations.
- If you want to battle with the undead, All-in-1 ZombieBox is the app for you. In this package of apps, you can serve up a disgusting zombie pizza, battle ninjas, or defend your town from invading brain-eaters.
- Twilight fans will love Vampire Transformer, which allows you to turn yourself into one of the thirsty scary creatures.
- For the kids, HallowCarver is a great way to carve a virtual pumpkin without making a mess. Mess up your carving? You can easily start over without buying a new gourd.
- If you want to make your friends jump with fright, download the DevilVoice app. You can choose between morphing your voice into either a witch or a devil.