The show will bring together shared services and outsourcing professionals to share best practices for streamlining finance operations.
A director in Deloitte’s finance transformation practice, representatives from Northrop’s finance department and several CPAs will share experiences on improving efficiency, communication and productivity at global companies operating in a shared services environment by implementing an automated account reconciliation and financial close system.
Attendees will promote “holistic vision and operating strategy, end-to-end process optimization, technology enablement, business performance management and sourcing strategy – whether that strategy is shared services, outsourcing or a combination of the two,” according to a Blackline spokesman.
During the session, panelists will offer insight into:
- Implementing technology to automate the entire financial close process
- Ensuring timely, accurate and documented communications between all departments, such as accounting, finance, compliance, auditing
- Realizing exceptional return-on-investment
- Defining responsibility and process ownership
- Managing compliance while servicing multiple locations