Capgemini has received honors from five industry organizations for integrating technology, innovative use of information technology, fast growth, having a diverse workforce and excellence and maturity.
- CRN Magazine’s VAR500 list, ranked by revenue, placed the firm as the sixth top solution provider in North America,
- InformationWeek ranks the firm among the top 100 in its annual listing, praising the firm for deploying a group instant messaging service,
- Inc. magazine named BI Consulting Group, now owned by Capgemini, to its 500/5000 list,
- Hispanic Engineer & Information Technology named the firm to it Most Admired List for cultivating a diverse workforce,
- Global Services included the firm in several categories of the GS100 list, a survey and analysis of the IT outsourcing and business process outsourcing industries.
“It is an honor to be recognized by such prestigious organizations for our achievements in helping our clients and partners drive business transformation through technology, as well as our dedication to continual innovation and diversity that enables our employees, and by extension our clients, to be successful,” said Capgemini CEO Lanny Cohen.