The keynote, titled “Securing the Unsecurable,” will focus on how the threat environment has changed and how things that were once thought impossible to be secured are now essential to a secure environment.
Other McAfee executives that will address the conference include:
- Michelle Dennedy, chief privacy officer, will participate in a panel “Becoming a Change Agent in a World Where Change Never Ends” on Monday, February 27 at 4:20 p.m. in Room 302.
- William Cole, vice president of professional services, will participate on the panel “Top Strategies for Detecting and Combating Advanced Persistent Threats” on Tuesday, February 28 at 1:10 p.m. in Room 102.
- Brent Conran, chief security officer, will participate in a panel “Good Security on a Government Budget? Government CISOs Do More with Less” on Tuesday, February 28 at 1:10 p.m. in Room 130.
- Brian Kenyon, senior director of solution architecture, will present “Optimizing Security for Situational Awareness” on Tuesday, February 28 at 1:10 p.m. in Room 120.
- Dr. Phyllis Schneck, chief technology officer for the public sector will moderate a panel “International Cyber Crime Arrests Through Private and Public Collaboration” on Thursday, March 1 at 8:00 a.m. in Room 130.