Reston, Va.-based information technology and strategy management firm The Ambit Group is marking its ninth year of business by moving into a new campus and naming executives to new positions with the company.
The woman-owned, service-disabled, veteran-owned small business will relocate to Campus Commons Drive in Reston and add a dedicated training facility at the new site.
Other executive appointments include:
- Steve Wood as senior vice president of operations and management
- Brian Baker as associate VP of business development
- Doug Berry as VP of technology solutions
- Ashequl Hoque as VP of legal and administration
- Maurice Stewart as VP of client solutions
Don Weber was also appointed managing director of quality and management, Evangeline Weber as art director and Andrew Carr as director of business development.
The firm’s more-than 100 employees provide technology services to customers at the departments of Agriculture, Commerce, Homeland Security, State and Veterans Affairs.
Ambit also provides customers support for strategic information services, communications, strategic change and telecommunications.