Brad Antle, Salient Federal Solutions Inc. president and CEO, has appointed seven executives to the board of directors of the Northern Virginia Technology Council as he prepares to step down as chairman of the organization.
New officers for the fiscal year 2013-2014 have also been named and 15 executives were elected on June 20 to serve as board members for a three-year period, NVTC said Tuesday.
Ted Hengst of Artel, Kim Shanahan of Korn/Ferry and Michael Rao from Virginia Commonwealth University have also joined the board’s senior advisory group.
The new NVTC board of directors are made-up of the following:
- Chair: Sudhakar Kesavan, ICF International
- Vice Chairman: Todd Stottlemyer, Acentia
- Vice Chairman: Anne K. Altman, Global Public Sector, IBM Corp.
- President & CEO: Bobbie Kilberg, NVTC
- Treasurer: George E. Quinn, Ernst & Young
- Secretary: Enrico Della Corna, PNC Bank
- General Counsel: Craig E. Chason, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Public Relations Advisor: Evan Weisel, Welz & Weisel Communications
The following are some of the 15 leaders that were elected to the board of directors by a member vote.
- Ed Casey, Serco, Inc.
- Dan Johnson, General Dynamics Information Technology
- Ray Johnson, Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Wayne Lucernoni, Harris IT Services
- Stacy Mendler, Alion Science and Technology
- Tony Moraco, SAIC