The conference will include forums on analytics, customer experience management and collaboration with the theme “Fast Data for Fast Business: Intelligent Information Management across the Enterprise,” Kodak said Tuesday.
The event, which will take place at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, will aim to help attendees meet the requirements of information management, accelerate big data and drive organizational decisions.
Keynote speakers include:
- Ray Kurzweil, director of engineering at Google: enterprise information management
- Neil Isford, IBM North America vice president of smarter solutions: “Analytics: Real World Use of Big Data”
- Krishneil Kumar, global head of enterprise search for Google: “Smarter Search, Smarter Enterprise”
- Bruce Richardson, chief enterprise strategy officer at Salesforce.com: “The Desktop is Dead”
- Steve Fox, director of microsoft’s Windows Azure business unit: “The Future of Office Business Applications”
Dolores Kruchten, president of Document Imaging and vice president of Eastman Kodak Co., said the conference is intended to demonstrate intelligent information management with case studies.
Chief information officers, chief marketing officers and other executives from LexisNexis, Equifax and the Atlanta Falcons, as well as government agencies including NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory and the Interior Department will present their case studies at the conference.