E. Gene Esopi, Sova president, and Kevin Thigpen, ActSoft sales executive vice president, will serve for two years as respective chairman and co-chairman the 12-member Partner Advisory Council, Verizon said Tuesday.
“Our council will represent the voice of our channel partner program members and ensure we innovate in our channel and with our go-to-market approach,” said Janet Schijns, vice president of channel and medium business at Verizon Enterprise Solutions.
Esopi said the Partner Advisory Council members will make recommendations on how Verizon can develop its products and services to meet needs of its business affiliates and customers.
Darryl Senese, Atrion vice president of carrier services, and Mike Shonholz, CDW director of sales, will serve as executive advisers for the council.
Other council members include:
- Gina Pigott, Teledomani CEO
- Garry Hopkins, National Comnet Services president
- Ken Mercer, Telecom Brokerage vice president of sales
- Adnon Dow, Synnex vice president
- Dan Marsh, Portfolio Communications managing director
- Colin Willer, NetMotion Wireless, channel development manager
- Alan Dabbiere, Air Watch chairman
The Verizon Partner Program was launched in March in a move to work with agents, distributors, managed service providers and system integrators.