Attendees will bid electronically for a chance with c-level executives within 12 months and gain insights, forge business connections and learn about future plans of various companies, the NVTC said.
The NVTC CXO Auction event aims to raise funds for the council’s initiative to provide tools and resources for veterans to find employment in the state’s technology community.
Participating executives also want to discuss with vendors future projects on cloud computing, software services, data centers and information technology infrastructure, cybersecurity, mobile, data analytics and virtualization.
Executives to be auctioned include:
- Anne Altman, general manager of IBM’s federal business
- Peter Campbell, chief information officer at Sprint
- Teresa Carlson, a vice president at Amazon Web Services
- Kelly Clark, chief information officer at Maximus
- Carly Fiorina, former CEO of Hewlett-Packard
- Sudhakar Kesavan, chairman and CEO of ICF International
- Bobbie Kilberg, president and CEO of NVTC
- Tony Moraco, CEO of Science Applications International Corp.
- James Schifalacqua, chief information security officer at Serco Inc.
- Steve Schmidt, a vice president and chief information security officer at AWS
- Jane Snowdon, chief innovation officer at IBM’s federal business
- Chris Sullivan, chief information officer at Serco Inc.
- John Thomas, chief strategy officer at Leidos
- Ajay Waghray, chief information officer at Verizon Enterprise Solutions