The company said Monday it named Rand Beers, former acting secretary of the Department of Homeland Security; Dr. Ed Amoroso, senior vice president and chief security officer at AT&T; and Rhett Hernandez, a retired lieutenant general and West Point Cyber chair at the Army Cyber Institute.
“Invincea is privileged that some of our nation’s most admired cyber leaders and real-world practitioners are joining our advisory board as supporters and fellow change agents,” said Anup Ghosh, Invincea founder and CEO.
Other members of Invincea’s advisory board include:
- Tim Belcher – co-founder of NetWitness and former chief technology officer at RSA Security
- Dr. Sameer Bhalotra – founder and CEO of StackRox
- Arindam Bose – senior vice president and information security officer at BBCN Bank
- Bruce Brody – former chief information security officer at the departments of Veterans Affairs and Energy
- Paul Calatayud – CISO at Surescripts
- Bob Gourley – co-founder of Cognitio and publisher of ThreatBrief.com
- Philip Reitinger – former deputy undersecretary for national protection and programs directorate at DHS
- Craig Shumard – former CISO at CIGNA
- Jonathan Trull – VP of information security at Optiv
- Stephen Ward – CISO at TIAA‐CREF
Invincea develops platforms that aim to protect companies’ endpoint infrastructures from spear-phishing, malware and other potential cyber attacks.