Northrop Grumman will feature some of its technologies at the National Guard Association of the United States’ 138th General Conference and Exhibition in Maryland from Sept. 9 to 12.
The company said Thursday it will present technologies that work to support the National Guard in the command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance fields.
Included in the company’s exhibit are its UH-60V Black Hawk-derived digital helicopter cockpit and integrated avionics system and the OpenPod open architecture pod platform designed with infrared search and track, targeting and other functions.
The company will also showcase the following systems:
- AN/ALQ-131 electronic countermeasures pod
- AN/APG-83 Scalable Agile Beam Radar
- AN/APR-39D(V)2 radar warning receiver/electronic warfare management system
- AN/VIC-5 vehicle intercom system
- Guardian infrared countermeasures system
- LN-251, LISA 200, LN-260 and LN-270 navigation systems
- VENOM, LLDR and MBLST