Approximately 400 business leaders including CEOs, founders, venture capitalists and angel investors are expected to attend the Big Idea CONNECTpreneur Summer Forum that will be held on June 21 in Arlington, Va.
The event will feature a roundtable discussion on ways to establish and fund technology companies.
The panelists for that discussion are:
- Bobby Ocampo, managing partner at Blueprint Equity and venture partner at Revolution
- Devin Schain, CEO of Hyperwave Technologies and Access Health Group; co-founder and chair of ShalomLearning; angel investor and serial entrepreneur
- James Quigley, CEO and co-founder of GoCanvas; chairman and co-founder of Refraction; commissioner and board member of the Fairfax Economic Development Authority
- Jenny Abramson, founder and managing partner of Rethink Impact and board member of Ellevest
- Manish Thakur, managing partner at Option3Ventures
The forum will also include networking sessions and a showcase of emerging technology companies.
Click here to register for the event.