USIS, an Altegrity company, held its first meeting today with its newly created advisory board, staffed with a host of a former senior government officials and industry leaders.
The firm says the board, which boasts former Department of Homeland Security Director Tom Ridge and former U.S. Army Command head Gen. John Abizaid, will help stimulate business growth.
The board will also provide a better understanding of how federal policy impacts its business, how federal agencies will deal with flat-lining budgets and how to best align the firm’s strategies with the needs of federal customers.
“Each of these seasoned leaders from government and industry possesses a unique perspective from working with federal agencies,” said President and CEO of USIS Bill Mixon. “They will improve our opportunities for success by recommending ways to engage the market and senior decision makers.”
USIS advisory board members include:
* Former Department of Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge
* Former Command U.S. Central Command Gen. John Abizaid
* Former CEO of SRA International Dr. Renny DiPentima
* Former Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics, Department of Defense Dr. Jacques Gansler
* Former White House Press Secretary Michael McCurry
* Former Federal Communications Commission Chairman Michael Powell, former chairman, Federal Communications Commission
* Altegrity CEO Michael Cherkasky
* Joanne Isham, president of Isham Associates LLC
* Dr. Elaine Kamarck, former director of National Performance Review