HPTi has announced 11 individuals and teams were named finalists for the American Business Awards, which honor and recognize the accomplishments and contributions of organizations and staff on a national level.
Individuals and teams are being recognized for their work, which ranges from fighting Somalian pirates, deploying cloud computing in Afghanistan, helping to define the requirements of the Veterans Administration’s healthcare system to developing tools that improve the quality of U.S. weapons systems.
Some of the categories include management, customer services, IT and marketing, among a few others. Winner will be announced June 20 at the New York Marriott Marquis Hotel. The Stevie Awards benefit Camfed, which fights poverty and HIV/AIDS by educating young girls and women.
HPTi’s finalists include:
• Steve Klotz for Product Developer of the Year
• Laura Chamberlain for Communications Professional of the Year
• Robert Jones for Customer Service Executive of the Year
• Veterans Affairs Support Team for Support Team of the Year
• Eleni Antoniou for Human Resources Executive of the Year
• Bill Milligan for Finance Executive of the Year
• HPTi’s Internal Trade Show for Best Internal Recognition/Motivational Event
• Tom Simmavath for Technical Professional of the Year
• HPTi Cloud Computing Team for Information Technology Team of the Year
• Diane Lambkin for Information Technology Executive of the Year
• HPTi Cares for Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year