DMI announced today that it is joining 7 Delta, Inc“™s. and Harris Corp.“™s teams to support the Department of Veterans Affairs“™ Office of the Chief Information Officer in streamlining and modernizing its IT infrastructure through the Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology Program.
The program will enable the VA to acquire services for information technology services that will ensure timely delivery of health care and benefits to veterans. It also enables the VA to quickly and directly engage with IT vendors.
DMI will provide the VA with solutions that encompass a wide range of IT requirements, including:
- Program management, strategy, enterprise architecture and planning support
- Systems/software engineering
- Software technology demonstration and transition
- Test and evaluation
- Independent verification and validation
- Enterprise network management
- Enterprise management framework development
- Cybersecurity services
- Operations and maintenance
- IT facilities support