The scientific research and development firm said the expo is hosted by the Navy League and attracts a variety of public and private interests including lawmakers, foreign embassies, military officials and private government contracting firms.
At the event, CTC will be showcasing technologies and services including:
- Advanced Materials, Manufacturing & Engineering for Naval Applications
- Connecting Condition Based Maintenance to the Supply Chain
- Cyber Security
- Depot Level Maintenance Scheduling Tool
- Gesture-based Computing and Brain Computer Interfaces
- Logistics Business Intelligence Tool
- Maintenance, Modification, Inspection and Performance Tracking Tool
- Marine Demand Forecasting Tool
- Mobile Development
- Power and Energy Dashboard
- Safety & Health
- Small Group Scenario Trainer: A Web-based Team Trainer
- XPERT ““ A Smart Approach for Training Development
Demonstrations will be held at booth 653.
CTC also recently provided a Big Data presentation at the healthcare conference in Las Vegas in late February.