On the heels of completing its $2.7 million buy of British information technology provider Logica, CGI Group has named a new global operations leadership team.
CGI said the team, comprised of seven regional operations leaders, will report directly to President and CEO Michael Roach, who said the team draws on experience from both Logica and CGI.
Click over to GovCon Wire for more on CGI’s integration of Logica into the Montreal-based firm.
The team comprises of:
- George Schindler: president of U.S. operations
- Joao Baptista: president for the Nordics, Southern Europe and South America
- Tim Gregory: president for the U.K.
- Colin Holgate: president for Asia Pacific including Australia, India, Philippines and the Middle East
- Jean-Marc Lazzari: president for France as well as Luxembourg and Morocco
- Doug McCuaig: president for Canada