Science Applications International Corp. (NYSE: SAI) will demonstrate its agile, networked and integrated solutions for soldiers at the Association of the United States Army 2012 Annual Meeting and Exposition on Oct. 22-24, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C.
According to a company statement, senior leaders will demonstrate solutions that aim to enable soldiers and small tactical units to achieve dominance in different military operations, including:
· Pursuit and exploitation system authorities
· Advanced biometrics solutions
· Actionable intelligence and cyber solutions
· Logistics, readiness and sustainment services
· Hybridized language technology solutions
· Tactical garbage to energy refinery systems
The 2012 AUSA exhibition theme is “America’s Army – Service to the Nation, Strength for the Future.”
More than 30,000 senior leaders from the U.S. Army, Defense Department, and Congress as well as foreign dignitaries are slated to attend the annual land warfare expo.