Autonomic Resources has started offering new security consulting services that are intended to help businesses comply with regulatory demands of federal agencies regarding cloud computing.
The company launched the security package services and continuous monitoring-as-a-service offerings to help customers gain accreditation under the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program and the Authority to Operate Security Assessment and Authorization process, the company said Friday.
Autonomic Resources’ new security consulting services are:
- Security Package Gap/Pre Assessments
- FedRAMP/Agency Application Support
- Security Package Documentation Development
- FedRAMP ““ Project PMO and Interface
Continuous monitoring-as-a-service offerings are:
- Continuous Monitoring Strategy and Tactical Tools on a Fixed Price Basis
- Continuous Monitoring Management and Security Reporting Deployment