Dirk-Peter van Leeuwen, Red Hat Asia Pacific vice president and general manager, will deliver the opening speech for an annual regional convention the company hosts to discuss cloud development and innovation strategies with partners.
The sixth Red Hat APAC Partner Conference themed “Stronger Together” kicks off Sept. 10 in Bangkok, Thailand and also is meant to offer information technology service providers and vendors new business opportunities, Red Hat said Wednesday.
Red Hat’s partner sponsors for the four-day event include Cisco, IBM, Symantec, Helwett-Packard and EnterpriseDB.
“We hope this conference can help partners and ISVs be well-equipped with the knowledge and expertise for them to better sell and grow their businesses with Red Hat,” van Leeuwen said.
Josep Garcia, Red Hat APAC senior director of channel sales and inside sales, added the company aims to encourage collaboration between industry partners and address feedback from organizations that use Red Hat’s technologies.
This year’s conference will also include a presentation on APAC IT business environment by industry veterans Ross O’Brien and Per Dahlberg of The Economist.
Executive speakers from Red Hat will include:
- Brian Stevens, chief technology officer and vice president, worldwide engineering
- Arun Oberoi, executive vice president, global sales and services
- Craig Muzilla, vice president, middleware
- Rachel Cassidy, vice president, global partner enablement
- Mark Enzweiler, vice president, global channel sales
- Josep Garcia, senior director, APAC channel sales/inside sales
- Lars Herrmann, director, product and business strategy
- Joe Gabriel, director, global channel marketing
- Chris Wells, senior manager, product marketing, CloudForms
- Radhesh Balakrishnan, general manager, virtualization