The Intelligence and National Security Alliance has appointed executives from TASC, Noblis, CSC and PwC to its board of directors and executives from Boeing, The Carib Group and Northrop Grumman to its board of advisers.
The organization also added emeritus board members Barbara McNamara, former deputy director of the National Security Agency, and retired Navy Adm. Bill Studeman, a former NSA director and CIA deputy director.
“I know they feel strongly about INSA’s mission to bring government, academia and the private sector together to develop innovative and timely solutions to intelligence and national security issues,” said INSA President Joseph DeTrani.
The following appointments are effective Nov. 12.
Board of directors:
- John Hynes – president and CEO at TASC
- Roger Mason – senior vice president for national security and intelligence at Noblis
- Larry Prior – executive VP and general manager for the North American public sector at CSC
- Peter Seegers – partner at PwC
Board of advisers:
- Dewey Houck – VP and GM for electronic and information solutions at Boeing
- Jose Jimenez – president and CEO at The Carib Group
- Scott White – VP for intelligence at Northrop