Ellen Glover, an executive vice president at ICF International, has been reappointed chairwoman of the board of directors of the Professional Services Council.
John Goodman, chief operating officer of Accenture Federal Services, and Kathleen Flanagan, president and CEO of Abt Associates, were respectively re-elected as vice chair and secretary, PSC said Thursday.
Twelve executives from government professional and services companies will join the organization’s executive committee in 2015.
That list includes:
- Neil Albert, vice chairman at MCR
- Deb Alderson, president and CEO of Sotera Defense Solutions
- Dan Allen, chairman and CEO of Serco Inc.
- Anne Altman, general manager of IBM’s U.S. federal business
- Babs Doherty, president and CEO Eagle Ray
- DeEtte Gray, president of BAE Systems Inc.’s intelligence and security sector
- Deepak Hathiramani, CEO of Vistronix
- Brad King, president and CEO of Robbins Gioia
- Joe Martore, president and CEO of Calibre Systems
- Kymm McCabe, president and CEO of ASI
- Susi Mudge, president and CEO of Chemonics
- Maria Proestou, president and CEO of Delta Resources
Altman and Gray are among a group of 25 executives that have been elected to another three-year term on the board of the directors, which will also see four new members join the board in 2015.
New board members include:
- Greg Baroni, CEO of Attain
- Heidi Gerding, president and CEO of HeiTech Services
- James Jaska, CEO of Supreme Group USA
- Paul Leslie, CEO of Dovel Technologies
Aside from Altman and Gray, re-elected members include:
- Wes Anderson, vice president of U.S. public sector services at Microsoft
- Tim Atkin, chief operating officer at SRA International
- William Birkhofer, a senior vice president at Jacobs Engineering
- Nancy Blethen, president and CEO of Tech Systems
- Karrye Braxton, president and CEO of Global Business Solutions
- Brian Clark, president of NCI
- Charles Dominy, vice president of government affairs at IAP
- Tom Eldridge, senior vice president of government affairs at Science Applications International Corp.
- Kathleen Flanagan, president and CEO of Abt Associates
- John Gastright, vice president of government relations at DynCorp International
- Gary Giarratano, vice president of marketing and business development at Phoenix Management
- Isiah Harris, president of Ameritac
- Ken Hunzeker, president and CEO of Vectrus
- Shiv Krishnan, president and CEO of Indus
- John Lange, president of Madison Services
- Dario Marquez, president and CEO of MVM
- Michael Rodgers, president of Emcor Government Services
- Carey Smith, president of Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Peter Smith, president and CEO of American Systems
- Dave Swindle, executive vice president of federal services at AECOM
- Larry Trammell, chairman and CEO of Techflow
- Bob Vincent, president and CEO at VW International
- Roger Wiederkehr, who will become CEO of Wyle
PSC says it has almost 370 member companies that offer information technology, consulting, facilities management, engineering, logistics, operations and maintenance, scientific and environmental services in the federal market.