Northrop Grumman has recognized its global suppliers for their contribution to the company’s programs with clients.
The company began to review its suppliers in the summer based on their product, service, performance, program support and record, Northrop said Thursday.
Mark Caylor, corporate vice president and president of enterprise shared services at Northrop, said the awardees demonstrated business support and contributions to the company’s products and services.
These recognitions mark the 24th year of Northrop’s World Class Team awards.
The awardees are:
- Accurate Machine & Tool Corp.
- Aero Bending Co.
- Aero Chip Inc.
- American City Pest & Termite Inc.
- Applied Technology Associates
- AREA51 – ESG Inc.
- Century Precision Engineering Inc.
- Chemical Strategies Inc.
- CHK Industries Inc.
- Control Cable Inc.
- Cornet Technology Inc.
- Epoch Concepts LLC
- ETA Global Inc.
- Forensic Analytical Consulting Services
- Globe Engineering Co. Inc.
- Precision Machine & Manufacturing Company LLC
- Signal Systems Corp.
- Southern Comfort Mowing Inc.
- Symbolic Displays Inc.
- Techsburg Inc.
- TrustedQA Inc.
- Virginia Systems and Technology Inc.
- Visioneering Inc.
- XaBit Technologies Inc.