The Professional Services Council and Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce have named the finalists for government contracting vendor and executive honors at the 13th Annual Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards Nov. 5.
PSC said Thursday the awards recognize the leadership, commitment and innovation of businesses and leaders in the Washington metropolitan area’s government contracting community.
“Each year we are privileged to honor a group of companies, executives and government leaders who really make a difference,” said Stan Soloway, president and CEO of PSC.
The council added the event will also honor Office of Federal Procurement Policy Administrator Anne Rung for her promotion of public-private partnerships.
Former DynCorp International CEO Paul Lombardi will also receive recognition as a new inductee into the Greater Washington Government Contractors Hall of Fame.
Contractor of the Year (greater than $300 million)
- Accenture Federal Services
- Bechtel Corp.
Executive of the Year (greater than $300 million)
- Sondra Barbour: executive vice president of Lockheed Martin’s information systems and global solutions segment
- Marilyn Crouther: senior VP and general manager of the U.S. public sector at Hewlett-Packard
- Mac Curtis: president and CEO of Vencore
- John Heller: CEO of PAE
- Tom Romeo: president, of Maximus’ federal services business
- Mark Testoni, CEO of SAP National Security Services (SAP NS2)
Contractor of the Year ($75-300 million)
- CALIBRE Systems
- Haystax Technology
- Millennium Engineering and Integration
Executive of the Year ($75-300 million)
- Doug Duenkel: chief operating officer of Knight Point Systems
- David Fout: CEO of Aquilent
- Y. Michele Kang: CEO of Cognosante
- William Van Vleet: CEO of Haystax Technology
Executive of the Year (up to $75 million)
- Ben Edson: founder and CEO of VariQ
- Heidi Gerding: president and CEO of HeiTech Services
- Scott Goss: CEO, Preferred Systems Solutions
- Kim Hayes: CEO of The Ambit Group
- Lisa Wolford: president and CEO of Constellation West
Contractor of the Year ($25-75 million)
- Buchanan and Edwards
- E3 Federal Solutions
- NT Concepts
Contractor of the Year (up to $25 million)
- Atlas Research
- CollabraLink Technologies
- Defense Point Security
- Democracy International
- Highlight Technologies