Former DynCorp International CEO Paul Lombardi and Stan Soloway, the departing president and CEO of the Professional Services Council, have been inducted into the Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards Hall of Fame.
Other winning executives and companies at the 13th Annual Greater Washington GovCon Awards were named in a ceremony held Thursday.
The Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce and Professional Services Council give the awards to recognize the leadership, commitment and innovation of enterprises and business leaders in the Washington metropolitan region“™s government contracting industry.
Anne Rung, administrator at the Office of Management and Budget“™s office of federal procurement policy, received the Public Sector Partner of the Year award.
The Program of the Year award was presented to PAE for its involvement in non-clinical and clinical management of Ebola treatment units for the U.S. Agency for International Development.
The 2015 Greater Washington GovCon Award recipients are:
- Accenture Federal Services – Contractor of the Year (greater than $300 million)
- CALIBRE Systems – Contractor of the Year ($75 million – $300 million)
- OGSystems – Contractor of the Year ($25 million – $75 million)
- Atlas Research – Contractor of the Year (up to $25 million)
- PAE CEO John Heller – Executive of the Year (greater than $300 million)
- Cognosante CEO Michele Kang – Executive of the Year ($75 million – $300 million)
- VariQ CEO Ben Edson – Executive of the Year (up to $75 million)