in ,

Deltek: General Govt Services Solicitations Fell in June, Natural Resources Led Releases

Deltek: General Govt Services Solicitations Fell in June, Natural Resources Led Releases - top government contractors - best government contracting event

ContractDeltek has released its monthly review of general government services that showed a decline in solicitations during June by 15 percent from May.

The government contracting research firm said Wednesday 30 percent of the solicitations listed information technology as the primary requirement with the remaining 70 percent for other professional services.

Natural resources led Deltek’s general government vertical with more than 38 percent of June’s total solicitations with economic development next at 29 percent, followed by community development at 16 percent and then public finance account at 15 percent.

California, Texas, Florida, Washington and New York were the top five states in released solicitations Deltek examined for the month of June.

ExecutiveBiz Logo

Sign Up Now! ExecutiveBiz provides you with Daily Updates and News Briefings about Industry News

mm

Written by Scott Nicholas

Deltek: General Govt Services Solicitations Fell in June, Natural Resources Led Releases - top government contractors - best government contracting event
Eccovia Solutions to Offer Case Mgmt System Through Microsoft Azure Govt Platform
Deltek: General Govt Services Solicitations Fell in June, Natural Resources Led Releases - top government contractors - best government contracting event
HPE Obtains NSA Commercial Service Provider Designation; Orlando Figueredo Comments