Kay Kapoor, president of the global public sector solutions business at AT&T, has won a silver award in the Woman of the Year category at the 2016 Stevie Awards for Women in Business in recognition of her leadership and contributions to the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
She is one of the six female executives at AT&T who were recognized at the 13th annual Stevie Awards held on Nov. 18 in New York, the company said Tuesday.
Kapoor leads a team of more than 4,000 AT&T professionals that deliver technology and communications solutions to public sector organizations around the world, primarily U.S. federal government departments and agencies.
Other Stevie Award recipients include:
- Anne Chow, bronze award recipient in the Mentor Coach of the Year category for business
- Brooks McCorcle, gold award recipient in the Female Executive of the Year category for business services
- Cathy Martine, bronze award recipient in the Female Executive of the Year category for business products
- Sarita Rao, bronze award recipient in the Innovator of the Year category
- Vicki Jones, bronze award recipient in the Maverick of the Year category