Dan Belanger, newly appointed head of sales for North America at Hewlett Packard Enterprise, has named several executives to his newly formed management team to oversee the company’s North American sales operations, CRN reported Friday.
Terry Richardson, vice president and general manager of U.S. channel sales for HPE’s enterprise group, will serve as head of channels and alliances in the region.
The three-decade channel veteran has been with HPE since 2010 and held senior sales management roles at several technology firms such as EMC, Unisys, Data General and Sepaton.
Joe Ayers, GM and VP for the federal enterprise group at HPE, will serve as head of public sector sales.
Other executives appointed by Belanger to HPE’s management team for North America include:
- Andrew Manners, a 17-year HPE veteran, will be responsible for hybrid information technology sales
- Cheryl Brown, a 15-year company veteran, will oversee HPE’s strategy, planning and operations
- Dave Twohy, a 16-year company veteran, will lead Pointnext services business
- Jas Sood, an 18-year company veteran, will serve as head of SMB field sales
- Jeffrey Nuckols, a 20-year financial services veteran, will be responsible for HPE’s financial services industry sales
- Jim Anderson, former head of Cisco’s partner-led business, will lead service provider and west enterprise field sales
- John Dathan, a 12-year HPE veteran, will continue to oversee operations in Canada
- Lars Wold, a 16-year company veteran, will serve as inside sales chief
- Mike Seymour, a three-year HPE veteran, will serve as head of telco sales
- Peter Quirk, a seven-year HPE veteran, will be responsible for East/Central enterprise field sales