Lockheed Martin has introduced a suite of post-production upgrades to equipment and support services for the C-130 Hercules military transport aircraft.
Aeronautics Capabilities Solutions are designed to increase the operational capacity and availability of C-130s, Lockheed said Wednesday.
C-130 operators and Lockheed team members can install the updated products via authorized Hercules Service Centers.
George Shultz, vice president and general manager of Lockheed’s air mobility and maritime missions unit, said the company is committed to support all phases of C-130 operations worldwide.
Lockheed’s Aeronautics Capabilities Solutions suite covers support services such as diagnostic site visit, support equipment validation and analytics.
The updated C-130 equipment offerings are:
- APU Electrical Connector/Harness
- APU Exhaust Duct Kit
- ECHS Lock Tester
- ECHS Lock Tester Calibration Kit
- Engine Water Wash Hose Upgrade
- Flight Control Booster Actuator Upgrade
- Flush Toilet Modification Kit
- Ice Shield Kit
- Lower Fuselage Protection System
- Paratroop Door ““ Square Window Kit
- Smoke Detector
- Wing Fillet Panel Replacement Kit