Change Healthcare Holdings and McKesson have launched healthcare information technology company Change Healthcare, which combines CHC’s business and majority of McKesson’s technology solutions unit.
The new company also appointed 11 individuals to its executive leadership team, Mckesson said Thursday.
Change Healthcare CEO Neil de Crescenzo said the company has 15,000 team members who will work with customers and partners to deliver a “collaborative” healthcare system.
Change Healthcare’s executive leadership team includes:
- Randy Giles, executive vice president and chief financial officer
- Rod O'Reilly, EVP and president of software and analytics
- Erkan Akyuz, EVP and president of imaging, workflow and care solutions
- Kris Joshi, EVP and president of network solutions
- Pat Leonard, EVP and president of technology-enabled services
- Mark Vachon, EVP of sales and operations
- Loretta Cecil, EVP and general counsel
- Alex Choy, EVP for research and development/IT and chief information officer
- Linda Whitley-Taylor, EVP and chief people officer
- W. Thomas McEnery, EVP and chief marketing officer
- Megan Callahan, senior vice president and chief strategy officer
According to McKesson, Change Healthcare will offer analytics, software, technology-based services and network platforms.
Mckesson owns approximately 70 percent of Change Healthcare while the latter’s stockholders own the remaining 30 percent stake.
This story was originally published on March 8, 2017.