The Defense Intelligence Agency has awarded three-year contracts to five pairs of companies through the Defense Department‘s mentor-protege program.
DIA said Wednesday that awardees will collaborate on work areas such as continuous diagnostics and mitigation; data collection and analysis; cyber range; program protection; insider threat; preventing strategic surprises; analysis technologies and methods; intelligence collections; improving mission support capabilities; enhancing counterintelligence and security; new analysis technologies, methods and intelligence collections; and mission enhancing science and technology.
The agency expects ordering periods for new agreements to occur within the first and third quarter of each fiscal year.
Selected mentor-protege teams are:
- Cyberspace Solutions and Preting Consulting
- General Dynamics’s information technology business and Bluehawk
- Global Resources Solutions and Advanced Decision Vectors
- Global Resource Solutions and Reveal Global Consulting
- ManTech International and Assured Consulting Solutions