MSUA works to promote exchange of ideas, information and news among providers and customers of mobility communications, navigation and safety platforms, the association said Thursday.
Other individuals elected to the MSUA board include:
• Erwan Emilian – Speedcast Group
• Geoff Hall – Cedarwood Associates International
• Joel Thompson – Iridium
• John Stolte – Orbcomm
• Kevin West – Comsat
• Kim Bille Gram – Cobham
• Lisa Dreher – Kymeta
• Mark Lewellen – John Deere
• Mark Sykes – Applied Satellite Technology
• Matthew Mohebbi – Hughes Network Systems
• Todd Hill – Panasonic
Catherine Melquist, president of MSUA, said the organization now has a record number of 17 returning and 12 new member companies that support industry’s satellite mobility innovation and market development efforts.
The 12 new members are Clarke Belt 2.0., CLS America, Comsat, Globecomm, iDirect Government, Isotropic Networks, MVS, OneWeb, Panasonic, Phasor, SES Government and Thales.