The Intelligence and National Security Alliance has appointed six government contracting industry executives to its board of directors to help oversee INSA's business operations and strategic planning efforts.
INSA Chairman Letitia Long said in a statement published Tuesday the six new directors' experience and commitment to public-private partnerships will help the alliance respond to industry and develop novel platforms designed to address national security challenges.
The new board members are:
- Ellen McCarthy, Noblis NSP president
- Jill Singer, vice president for national security at AT&T's public sector
- Lynn Dugle, Engility CEO
- Rick Wagner, president of ManTech International's mission, cyber and intelligence solutions group
- Stuart Voboril, VP of global sales and marketing at Boeing's space and missile systems
- Tim Reardon, president of defense and intelligence at Leidos
McCarthy previously served as INSA president between 2009 and 2012, while Singer recently concluded her two-year term on the alliance's board of advisers that is now part of the newly established advisory committee.
The appointment of Reardon and Dugle marks their second-terms as board members.
Dugle and Wagner are both 2018 Wash100 recipients.