Reston, Va.-based firm Leidos has announced the winners of the 2018 Supplier Innovation and Technology Symposium awards, which recognizes companies for their contribution in information technology, collaboration, partnership and innovation.
Tony Leiter, director of strategic technology sourcing and alliances in Leidos, stated that the Supplier Innovation and Technology Symposium winners enable the engineering firm to deliver products and services that help meet the objectives of its customers.
Leidos said Tuesday the recipients and their respective awards are:
- Dell EMC – Alliance Partner of the Year
- Amazon Web Services – Innovation Partner of the Year
- SHI International Corp. – Value Added Reseller of the Year
- COLAMCO – Small Business Value Added Reseller of the Year
- Devo – Emerging Technology Partner of the Year
Leidos recently launched the Leidos Alliance Partner Network to boost business productivity and manage the delivery of technology platforms for customer missions needs using the company’s supplier base.