Teresa Carlson, vice president of worldwide public sector at Amazon Web Services, will deliver a keynote address at the two-day AWS Public Sector Summit that will kick off on June 20 in Washington, D.C.
Other speakers at the annual summit include:
- Pamela Dyson, chief information officer at the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Sean Roche, deputy director of the directorate of digital innovation at CIA
- Swaine Chen, a professor from the Genome Institute of Singapore
- Taylor Carol, chief evangelist for ZOTT
- Tom Soderstrom, IT chief technology and innovation officer at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory