Five joint ventures have shown interest in pursuing a potential $650M contract to help the New York Department of Health build a laboratory, Times Union reported Thursday.
The Dormitory Authority of the State of New York will oversee the project and select multiple industry teams to respond to a formal request for proposals on the Wadsworth Center construction project.
DASNY plans to issue the RFP notice on Sept. 24 and accept responses until Jan. 15.
State officials have not yet announced the future location of the new health facility.
Times Union lists these JVs as vying for the project:
- AECOM Tishman and Skanska USA
- Gilbane Building and Turner Construction
- The Pike Company and McCarthy Building Company
- Walsh Group and Consigli Construction
- Suffolk Construction and McKissack & McKissack
Wadsworth Center facilitates laboratory analysis, investigations, research, laboratory certification and educational programs in five different sites across the state.