BAE Systems' electronic systems business has recognized various suppliers and partners for their efforts to help the company fulfill its services.
The firm said Wednesday it awarded various distinctions to 11 firms during the Partner 2 Win Supplier Symposium that took place Tuesday in Manchester, N.H.
Recognitions include small business of the year, subcontractor of the year, distributor of the year and original equipment manufacturer of the year.
The Partner 2 Win program aims to address supply chain issues and meet future customer needs.
Awardees and their respective recognitions include:
- Boeing Distribution Services – Distributor of the Year
- C&D Electronics – Small Business of the Year
- Component Concepts – C4ISR Systems
- Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions – Subcontractor of the Year
- Eck Plastic Arts – Power and Propulsion Solutions
- Hensoldt Optronics – Rochester, U.K. Supplier of the Year
- Linear and Metric – Electronic Combat Solutions
- PGM – Original Equipment Manufacturer of the Year
- VIAVI Solutions – Survivability, Targeting and Sensing Solutions
- WireMasters – Controls and Avionics Solutions
- Xilinx – Original Component Manufacturer of the Year