George Mason University’s School of Business has announced the addition of 10 new members to the advisory board of its Center for Government Contracting.
“These additional appointments continue our efforts to diversify the composition of the center’s board, from small to large firms, whether products or services, and with business and government representation,” Jerry McGinn, executive director of the Center for Government Contracting, said in a statement released Tuesday.
“These new members add to the rich ecosystem of thought leadership to help drive future center research and events on topics of great interest to the GovCon community,” he added.
The new advisory board members are:
- Barbara Kinosky, managing partner, Centre Law and Consulting
- Dana Beyeler, senior vice president, Ellwood Group
- Hannibal Jackson, president and CEO, Y-Tech
- Jeffrey Roncka, senior partner, Renaissance Strategic Advisors
- Jennifer Eubanks, owner, CPA Department
- Kaylene Green, president and CEO, Flagship Government Relations
- Paul Edelmann, general manager, Unison
- Scott Hine, executive sponsor, Department of Energy
- Thomas Anderson, president, DataStrategi
- Tom Tagle, partner and CPA, Baker Tilly Virchow Krause
The university’s School of Business launched in December the GovCon-focused academic center in an effort to advance GovCon research, collaboration and training efforts.