AFCEA International has named 14 government contracting and information technology industry executives to the association's executive committee and appointed 15 professionals to its board of directors.
The nonprofit membership organization said Friday the appointees will help drive its mission to connect people, ideas and platforms worldwide.
The newly appointed exec committee members are:
- Andrew Twomey, senior vice president and general manager of defense at ManTech International's mission solutions and services business
- Craig Abod, president of Carahsoft
- Jennifer Napper, a segment manager at Perspecta
- Jeremy Spund, a technical specialist at ICF
- Joe Ayers, VP and GM of public sector enterprise group at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Josh Jackson, EVP and GM of solutions and technology group at Science Applications International Corp.
- Leendert Van Bochoven, global lead for national security and NATO at IBM
- Paul Welch, VP of cyber at Raytheon
- Scott Barnett, VP of sales at Centurylink
- Steve Harris, senior VP and GM of Dell EMC Federal
- Xavier Williams, president of business solutions at AT&T
Rick Rosenburg, vice president of civilian government business at NTT Data Services, and Theresa Fox, director of accounts at TechnoMile, are among the new board members at AFCEA.
Click here to view the association's full list of appointees.