David Egts, chief technologist of the North American public sector business at Red Hat, has been elected as co-chair of the board of directors for the software and services division of the Software & Information Industry Association.
Egts will lead the board with Neil Wainwright, founder and CEO of UpHabit, and Ambra Health Morris Panner will serve as board representative, SIIA said Monday.
The returning members are:
- Amede Hungerford, chief marketing officer at Reflektion
- Brad Mehl, CEO of Boundless Markets
- Brendan McCorkle
- Erich Litch, chief revenue officer at 2Checkout
- Feyzi Fatehi, CEO of Corent Technology
- Flint Brenton, president and CEO of CollabNet
- Lorna Fenimore, president and COO of Multipub
- Paul Tindall, chief technology officer and vice president of engineering at goTransverse
- Rhonda Wunderlin, senior VP of performance marketing at Questex
- Robert Hiss, managing director of products and platforms at Accenture
- Sam Keninger, VP of marketing at Simpplr
SSD aims to drive business development and growth opportunities in the technology industry. The division’s member organizations offer a range of applications, infrastructure, tools and services.