Roger Mason — president of Peraton's space, intelligence and cyber sector and four-time Wash100 Award recipient — has been appointed interim chairman of the board of directors at the U.S. Geospatial Intelligence Foundation.
He will hold the chairman post until the foundation elects a permanent replacement for Jeffrey Harris, who has chaired the board since 2014, USGIF said Wednesday.
Mary Legere, managing director for national and defense intelligence business at Accenture‘s federal arm; and Vicki Schmanske, president of Leidos’ intelligence group, are among the 11 board members for 2020-2021.
The other newly elected members are:
- Armando Drain, defense solution engineer at Esri
- Carey Smith, president and chief operating officer of Parsons and two-time Wash100 Award recipient
- Dan Jablonsky, president and CEO of Maxar Technologies
- Isaac Zaworski, CEO of Vricon's U.S. government arm
- John Serafini, CEO of HawkEye 360
- Nate Copeland, president at InTec
- Patrick Acheson, managing principal and co-founder of Quadrint
- Robert Cardillo, president of the Cardillo Group and four-time Wash100 Award recipient
- Todd Bacastow, professor of geography at Penn State University