ArchIntel has compiled a series of Spotlight Interviews with competitive intelligence practitioners and government contracting industry professionals in a white paper titled “The State of Competitive Intelligence Today.”
Twenty-two executives who spoke to ArchIntel for in-depth Q&As discussed topics such as their organizations’ approaches to collecting and analyzing business data, government contract pursuits from a strategic pricing standpoint, and the role of technology and ethics in competitive intelligence programs.
The Competitive Intelligence Spotlight Series includes:
- Anthony Verna — senior vice president of strategy and business development at Cubic Mission & Performance Solutions
- Jennifer Marrion — director of competitive intelligence at Science Applications International Corp.
- Valerie Roberts — SVP of global strategy at Jacobs Critical Mission Solutions
- Chris Reichert — VP of strategy at Hexagon US Federal
- John Foley — president, corporate treasurer & chief financial officer of Data Systems Analysts
- John Steckel — VP of business development at American Systems
- Rick Herrmann — director of the Americas public sector at Intel