Garrison Technology has formed a government advisory panel that will provide insight and guide leadership as the company moves to pursue government market growth through the delivery of harsec field-programmable gate array-based cross domain offerings.
David Garfield, CEO of Garrison, said in a statement published Tuesday the panel members, who bring a combined century and a half of government service experience in both the U.S. and U.K., will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of government customer-centric strategy.
The government advisory panel includes:
- Cheri McGuire, former chief information security officer of Standard Chartered and senior member of the Department of Homeland Security
- Ciaran Martin, an Oxford University professor and former head of the U.K. National Cyber Security Centre
- James Bashall, former lieutenant general at the British army
- Jean Schaffer, president of Verity Insight and former chief information security officer of the Defense Intelligence Agency
- Phil Reilly, former senior paramilitary officer at CIA
Garrison is a cybersecurity technology company that operates in the U.S. and U.K. and offers platform with cloud computing for defending against cyber attacks.