Guidehouse has elevated 20 senior professionals to partners of the global consulting services provider. The partner promotions took effect on Jan. 1.
Scott McIntyre, CEO of Guidehouse and a previous Wash100 award recipient, said in a statement published Monday that the new partners have showcased business stewardship and demonstrated excellence in supporting the firm’s clients and their mission.
The company’s 20 new partners, along with their current positions, include:
- Imran Ahmed, Financial Services
- Bob Audet, IT Strategy
- Marc Benson, Risk, Regulatory & Compliance
- Marguerite Clarkson, Health
- Patricia Cogswell, National Security
- Kerry Crowley, Defense
- CJ Donnelly, Advanced Analytics & Intelligent Automation
- Shannon Graham, Energy, Sustainability, & Infrastructure
- Hanford Lin, Health
- Collin Lopes, Technology Solutions
- Raquel Malmberg, State & Local Government
- Ryan McKeon, Defense
- Jennifer Melchior, Energy, Sustainability, & Infrastructure
- Ingrid Peterson, National Security
- Arjun Reddy, Financial Services
- Jonathan Shiery, Financial Services
- Steven Tobias, Energy, Sustainability, & Infrastructure
- Samantha Welch, Financial Services
- Crystal Wolf, Financial Services
- Hassan Zahwa, Health
“Our success is reflected in this group of supremely talented individuals who not only made a major contribution this past year, but whose leadership is helping us build the next generation consultancy for a new generation of consultant,” said McIntyre.
Guidehouse brands itself “next generation consulting,” and employs over 12,000 specialists to offer a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, and scalable solutions.
The announcement of the firm’s new partners follows its appointment of Ajay Guru to partner at Guidehouse’s financial services segment in October 2021. Guru is responsible for addressing business fraud challenges via fraud technology services.