Ten environment-focused companies were awarded spots on a potential $88.1 million contract from the U.S. Army for hazardous waste management efforts.
The contractors will compete for each task order under the firm-fixed-price award to perform remedial action services in support of hazardous waste sites, the Department of Defense said Friday.
Funding and work locations for the contract will be determined with each task order, with services expected to run through Aug. 18, 2025.
The Army contractors are:
- ARDL Inc.
- EA Engineering, Science and Technology
- Environmental Chemical
- Environmental Quality Management
- Environmental Restoration
- FPM-CTI joint venture
- Kemron Environmental Services
- PE Ayuda JV
- Sevenson Environmental Services Inc.
Bids for the contract were solicited through the internet with 10 offers received.