Latest Federal & Government Contracting Companies' News Coverage

Advertisements

Latest Federal & Government Contracting Companies' News Coverage

Advertisements
Advanced Search
Showing 1-12 of 30
Bill Varner, former president of ManTech‘s mission, cyber and intelligence solutions group, has joined the board of directors at Cornerstone Defense. He said in a statement released Tuesday he plans to work with Cornerstone Defense‘s executive team and continue to contribute to U.S. government missions. The Hanover, Md.-based company offers support services to the intelligence and defense sectors in […] More
Charles Jacoby, a retired U.S. Army general, has been named a member of Cornerstone Defense‘s board of directors. Jacoby’s background is aligned with the company’s goal to deliver technologies and services for the space and intelligence communities and the Defense Department, said Cornerstone Defense CEO Chris Goodrich in the company’s press release published Tuesday. Patrick Palmer, chief […] More
Jonathan Miller, formerly chief of staff for a Defense Health Agency directorate, has joined Cornerstone Government Affairs as a principal tasked to help expand the company’s defense health practice. Miller brings to Cornerstone’s federal government relations team over 12 years of experience in planning, programming, budgeting and executing medical research and development efforts in the […] More
Lockheed Martin and Japan have marked the delivery of the country’s first F-35A aircraft in a ceremony held Friday to commemorate the national defense and security alliance between Japan and the U.S. More than 400 guests from the government, military and defense industry sectors in both countries attended the F-35A rollout ceremony, Lockheed Martin said Friday. “As the security environment surrounding Japan has become increasingly […] More
Mahindra and Mahindra will buy BAE System's 26 percent stake in the defense joint venture, Defence Land Systems India, according to a Business Standard article. Currently, Mahindra owns 74 percent of DLSI while BAE controls the remaining 26 percent which is in accordance with India’s foreign direct investment policy for defense businesses. According to the article, both parties agreed […] More
James (Jim) Kelly is a vice president and general manager for Defense Intelligence with CSC and was a founder and managing partner for CenTauri Solutions, LLC, before it was acquired by CSC. In his current position, Kelly integrated the former CenTauri defense intelligence practice into CSC’s larger organization to focus on delivering high quality services […] More
In a study released yesterday, Botnets, malicious applications and social networking malware top the future threats of 2010. In a study released by BitDefender, cyber criminals will be looking to expanding platforms, target multiple operating systems and mobile devices. “2009 saw a wide range of security threats aiming at both end-users and at corporate networks,“ […] More
Doug Kumbalek, chief strategy officer and executive vice president at System High Corporation, recently spoke with ExecutiveBiz regarding the critical attributes of his role with the company since his promotion in June as well as a look into his latest growth initiatives and emerging technologies as they continue to influence the federal landscape in unexpected ways during […] More
Lockheed Martin, the global aerospace and security giant, is also one of the leading federal defense contractors in the industry. With their longstanding business relationship with defense departments, Lockheed Martin has completed countless projects and programs that fortified the nation’s defenses and boosted the warfighting capabilities of the country. To effectively service its customers in […] More
Back to Top

The Ultimate Guide to Winning Government Contracts Let us show you how top executives are winning so you can replicate it

    Log In

    Forgot password?

    Forgot password?

    Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

    Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

    Log in

    Privacy Policy

    To use social login you have to agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.