CACI International Inc is a leading US provider of national security and government modernization support. The company has successfully contracted with the government since 1963 and is still one of the most reliable government contractors. Here are the top six government contracts of CACI.
1. Navy Defense Health Readiness Task Order
- Federal agency: Naval Information Warfare Center Atlantic
- Value: $123.4 million
- Contract duration: 5 years
CACI International has clinched a contract with the Naval Information Warfare Center Atlantic worth $123.4 million. This contract aims to provide technical services in support of health processes for different arms of the United States military. The Theater Medical Information Program was primarily for the Navy, the Marine Corps, and the Air Force.
NIWC Atlantic’s network of health information tools will improve the accessibility of software and hardware to service members stationed in a wide range of operational areas.
2. Army Futures Command Modernization Contract
- Federal Agency: U.S. Army
- Contract Type: Multiple-award contract
- Value: $54.6 million
CACI International won a $54.6 million contract to serve the U.S. Army Futures Command in Huntsville, Alabama. CACI will help the APNT/Space CFT find cost-effective R&D opportunities to accomplish Army modernization and national security priorities.
With this contract, the company will help the APNT team with their missions, provide them with advice, and develop new ideas. CACI is responsible for the following:
- Guide the Assured Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (APNT) mission
- Bring the best mission expertise and new ideas to Redstone Arsenal to meet warfighters’ needs.
- Employ its expertise to find cost-effective ways to help APNT/Space CFT do its job of finding and doing transformational research
- Innovate to help the Army’s modernization priorities and national security needs
- Continues to stand for strategic growth in the growing Huntsville area.
The U.S. Air Force gave the contract under the multiple-award contract vehicle of the Department of Defense Information Analysis Center.
3. U.S. Navy’s Military Sealift Command Award
- Federal Agency: U.S. Navy
- Value: $174 million
The U.S. Navy’s Military Sealift Command (MSC) has given CACI International Inc. a $174 million contract to help improve the performance of naval ship machinery, systems, equipment, and structures while lowering costs. Most of the work will operate in Washington, D.C., and Norfolk, Virginia.
In this contract, CICA is responsible for:
- Conducting research, analysis, and development to improve MSC’s machinery and structural maintenance program
- Improving fleet safety, reliability, availability, and preparedness while decreasing technical risks and ownership costs
- Helping the MSC with new Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, and Safety (RAMS), quality, and life extension engineering Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E)
- Planning and analysis for quality assurance, research, and condition-based maintenance (CBM).
This contract was given to CACI through the multiple-award contract (MAC) vehicle of the Department of Defense Information Analysis Center (DoD IAC).
The IAC program assists the DoD S&T and acquisition communities foster innovation and technological progress. They strengthen collaboration through integrated scientific and technical information generation and distribution.
4. USASOC Task Order Contract
- Federal Agency: USASOC
- Contract Type: Single-award
- Value: $785 million
- Contract Period: 5 years
The company won a contract in 2021 that could be worth up to $785 million to help the U.S. Army Special Operations Command (USASOC). CACI will support USASOC with integrated data warfare and electronic warfare solutions, training, readiness, and modernization. These are part of a five-year, single-award task order for Emerging Threats, Operations, and Planning Support for Special Operations Forces.
CACI is expected to provide its mission expertise to assist Special Operations Forces in adjusting to the current and future risk environment. The company also offers operational support, intelligence, technology, and training to help USASOC and its strategic allies develop and strengthen their capacity to work together and coordinate.
This contract is a GSA OASIS multiple award indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract with a one-year base period and four one-year options.
5. Air Force Enterprise IT Support
- Federal Agency: U.S. Air Force
- Value: $5.7 billion
- Contract Period: 10 years (Until August 29, 2032)
The U.S. Air Force has awarded a potential 10-year, $5.7 billion blanket purchase agreement to a group of companies led by CACI International’s NSS subsidiary. The deal is for enterprise IT support services. The service branch is spending $16 million on maintenance and operations for FY 2022. Most of the EITaaS Wave 1 BPA work is expected to happen in Chantilly, Virginia, until August 29, 2032.
CACI NSS-led team includes the following:
- Bowhead Logistics Management
- Cartridge Technologies
- Cask NX
- Enhanced Veterans Solutions
- Expansia Group
- Oneida Technical Solutions
- Vision Information Technology Consultants
Wave 1 IT support includes:
- Automated and non-invasive device compliance checks
- Integrated security monitoring
- Troubleshooting improvements
- Eternal device updates
- Hardware upgrades
6. Digital Modernization and System Evolution Navy Task Order
- Federal Agency: U.S. Navy
- Contract Type: single-award task order
- Value: $557.8 million
The U.S. Navy has given CACI International a $557.8 million single-award task order to help the Naval Surface Warfare Center Crane and the Navy’s Digital Integration Support Cell modernize their digital systems. CACI’s technical support team is responsible for the following operations:
- Preliminary planning
- Systems evolution
- Implementation of new Navy sensors and software
CACI’s team will also help NSWC Crane and DISC integrate intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) sensors and strategies with software arsenals.
About CACI International Inc.
What is CACI International Inc?
CACI International Inc. is an established $6 billion American multinational company based in Northern Virginia that provides professional services and IT capabilities. The current CEO of CACI is John Mengucci, who also won a 2022 Wash100 award.
“CACI,” pronounced “Kay See,” is an acronym for California Civil Instructions.
CACI works with many parts of the US federal government, such as the Defense, Homeland Security, Intelligence, and Healthcare departments. The company assists the government with national security, soldier safety, and high-quality government assistance.
What does CACI International do?
CACI serves the defense, intelligence, and civilian sectors by supplying them with technology to aid in national security tasks and government reform. CACI offers extensive data selection, marketing, and IT-related services for the public and private sectors.
The company offers five primary services:
- C4ISR, Cyber, and Space – CACI supplies C4ISR technology for air, ground, sea, space, and digital. The company also provides cutting-edge space technology, from laser communications to enhanced launch procedures. CACI’s cybersecurity innovations cover EW, SIGINT, C-UAS, and resilient communications technology.
- Digital Solutions – CAC helps the government update its applications, infrastructure, and business processes. The company uses advanced data analytics and visualization tools to improve access to data, increase productivity, and help make decisions based on data.
- Engineering Services – CACI is a trusted partner in design, engineering, acquisition, and support services. Engineers and analysts at the company develop and test solutions that meet the needs of warfighters safely and cost-effectively.
- Enterprise IT – CACI’s upgraded IT solutions and streamlined service delivery lead to a better overall customer experience. They also provide the firm with design, strategy, operations, continuous service improvement, and technology.
- Mission Support – CACI’s mission support offers intelligence processing, collection, and products in 50 languages and instruction based on real-life situations. Its experts in investigations and lawsuits help the U.S. government with thousands of cases, which saves taxpayers billions of dollars.
Is CACI a federal contractor?
CACI’s mission support offers intelligence processing, collection, and products in 50 languages and instruction based on real-life situations. Its experts in investigations and lawsuits help the U.S. government with thousands of cases.
What contracts does CACI have?
CACI holds multiple government contracts for federal departments, including those in charge of defense, homeland security, intelligence, and healthcare. Here are the top 6 CACI government contracts available in 2022.
Addressing Mission and Enterprise Customer Needs
CACI is dedicated to helping customers and government solve their problems and support modernization concerns. The company culture values its reliable experts and professionals, shareholders, and consumers. CACI International Inc ranks 7th place among Information Technology Services companies worldwide.