Tag Archives: report

IDC: Systems Integrators Key to Federal IT Transformation

A new IDC report has highlighted the role system integrators play in helping the federal government transition to digital platforms through the 3rd platform technologies mobility, cloud, big data and analytics and social business. The report evaluates the system integrators’ relationship with each other and with the factors the report …

Read More »

Deltek: General Govt Services Solicitations Fell in June, Natural Resources Led Releases

Deltek has released its monthly review of general government services that showed a decline in solicitations during June by 15 percent from May. The government contracting research firm said Wednesday 30 percent of the solicitations listed information technology as the primary requirement with the remaining 70 percent for other professional services. Natural resources led Deltek’s …

Read More »