in , ,

Collins Aerospace to Deliver E-2D Hawkeye Systems Training Equipment Under $65M Navy Contract

Collins Aerospace to Deliver E-2D Hawkeye Systems Training Equipment Under $65M Navy Contract - top government contractors - best government contracting event

Collins Aerospace‘s simulation and training solutions unit has received a $64.88 million firm-fixed-price contract from the U.S. Navy’s Naval Air Warfare Center to provide training equipment for piloting and maintaining an airborne early warning aircraft.

The contractor will deliver one E-2D Hawkeye Integrated Training Systems IV weapons systems trainer, technical refreshes and updates to readiness and maintenance trainers, the Department of Defense said Wednesday.

Power plant trainers, personal computer simulations, device technical data, contractor support, and maintenance, user, cybersecurity and software training are also part of the contract.

The company will perform 65 percent of contract work in Sterling, Virginia, while the remaining 35 percent to be conducted in New York and Florida. Deliveries are expected to be finished by December 2024.

NAWC used the service’s aircraft procurement budget to fully fund the award.

In June, Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, received certification from the Open Group Future Airborne Capability Environment for two of its flight software products.

ExecutiveBiz Logo

Sign Up Now! ExecutiveBiz provides you with Daily Updates and News Briefings about Contract Awards

ECS Federal Wins $69M Contract to Develop New AI Approaches for Army - top government contractors - best government contracting event

ECS Federal Wins $69M Contract to Develop New AI Approaches for Army

Virgin Orbit's LauncherOne Rocket Delivers 4 DOD Satellites to Orbit - top government contractors - best government contracting event

Virgin Orbit’s LauncherOne Rocket Delivers 4 DOD Satellites to Orbit